- cybernetic mechanism building mind foundations where collective thought and action create progress as technological metamorphosis.
- mind and body as organism and environment collaborating on release from restraints of nature.
- empowering navigation and creative productivity of wisdom from knowledge bases to distribute designed action and thought for continuous delivery of higher value outcomes.
- recognition, purpose and discovery.
epistemological cybernetic ontology for autonomous paradigm intelligences
- epistemological: knowledge of what’s already known as fact and what will emerge from the unknown.
- cybernetic ontology: interactions and behaviour is mixed and formed with observers being in the process of the architecture.
- autonomous paradigm: thoughts and concepts produced, embedded and scalable further than their initially constructed boundaries.
- intelligences: thought and action taken by its own decisive and creative capabilities which produce more value than it needs to survive.
organism’s higher value is created outside the level of its initial definition.
environment’s engagement with intelligences is required for reciprocal experience to create embodied wisdom – for designed survival of transformations to continue at the right pace.
behaviour from new perspectives change orientation of body’s connection to environment evolve minds to levels where reality’s constructions observe their own theories in experience. transformations come from these tolerances of adaptability.
evolution will be designed outside of its own construct, where minds are merging the difference between environment and organism – paradigms melding qualia into collective perception for intelligences to distribute across aesthetics.